Disappointed with my Kymco Visa R

Hey guys,

Its been a while since wrote an article on my blog. But this time let me add another article on my blog.

After a year using my Kymco Visa R, I was quite disappointed because it now produce a sound which is kinda annoying. It produces a "Roulette like tickiing sound" when I travel far already like 2km or 1 hour of driving.

This is not an isolated case. I joined the kymco group in Facebook and there are other owner of same motorcycle that experienced the same problem like mine.

Another PROOBLEEEM, gas leaking...Gas is important :D When the motorcycle is IDLE for a long period of time. You can see that the gas is leaking. I was told that it is normal and I should just turn off.. HELLO? My relatives has a different motorcycle but they don't experience gas leaking on the carb. I'm having second thought if my MC will last that long. I'm quite disappointed. :(


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts