My Kymco Visa R 110

Hey everyone meet "Red" my motorcycle. It is the kymco Visa R 110 (2016). I bought it around thirty nine thousand pesos at MotorTrade.

I got this motorcycle for five months already. I bought it because of its cool looks and it is affordable compared to other brands. Everytime I see my motorcycle  it reminds me of a "Suzuki Smash" it really looks the same to my eye :)

My Kymco Visa R 110

The performance of this motorcycle is superb. It won't let you down (just like rexona lol :))) I haven't traveled that far yet with my motorcycle but I am confident that it will take me where I want to go. Gas consumption is very economical, my fifty pesos will take me three days until no gas left. That is another reason why I bought this MC. When I was commuting I pay twenty pesos per day. I saved an average of ten pesos per day when I got my MC.

I recommend this MC who are budget constrained but the performance will not suffer :) plus the looks is great! Really a bang for the buck MC :)

Comments

Popular Posts